Welcome Class of 1999!!

We came. We saw. We conquered. The 10 year reunion was a BLAST!!! Thanks to those of you that came out and sorry we missed those of you that couldn't. But there always the next one. This site will stay open. We would like to continue to have a place where people can go to find classmates and to spot-light the success of our classmates.

If you haven't done so already, contact Elaine Mercado (our web-master) at elaine_ward@hotmail.com and provide her with the link to your myspace/facebook/blog page (which ever one you want to be linked to your name). Ladies, if you've gotten married please be sure to give her both your married and maiden name. You will be listed by your maiden name.

Spread the word. We want to get everyone on here.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What Monica Gonzalez has been up to the last 10 years

WOW!! Has it really been TEN years since we graduated from high school. Well, right after graduation I went to Merced College for a year. Then in 2000 I moved to Salinas, CA and went to school there for a year. In 2001 I had grand-mal seizure and nearly died so I moved back to Merced and went back to school. In 2002 I decided to move back to Salinas and try my luck at school there. I attend Central Coast College for a year and a half then I worked at Bank of America for a little over a year. Due to some family issues I moved back to Merced in 2005. Shortly after moving back I got a job at Cingular Wireless I worked there for a year and half. I got married in the fall of 2006, shortly after I got pregnant. I had my son Joshua in August of 2007. In the Summer of 2008 my divorce was final, so I made a choice to go back to school to finish my education which was the best choice I ever made for me and my son. So I will be getting my A.A. in Business Administration this Spring from Merced College and hopefully transfer to Stanislaus to get my B.A. in Business Management. So that is what I have been up the last ten years. I really looking forward to the reunion and seeing everyone and just catching up and reminiscing about the good old days.


No comments:

Post a Comment